-->

T.h.n.g.s.I.N.e.e.d

rite after i've got my money these are the things i need to have for my own good sake!!

1) COOLING PAD!!!
it doesnt matter how was the look for this particularly cooling pad!!
as long as it having a super large fan on it!!
current cooling pad of mine so not int their good function!!
always happen to made my lappy down!!! shite~
so i am definitely will go and get one!!!
desperately need this thing!!

2) SEOUL GARDEN BBQ
u can called it wasting but i am craving for this thing long time enuf!!
so would definitely going to have some before my money go no where...
its being like ages craving this thing!!
and i would not turn my 'perut' hunger more!!
"u will have this soon enuf darling.azni's promise!!"(talking to my perut la~)

3)KARAOKE
erm not that desperately needed..
jus for fun and if having buddies to get along...

4)PAY RENTAL
arghh if only i could jus do this...

ur wish azni..ur wish...

5) CAR INSTALLMENT
oh my WQQ..wish u were here..
hey i do paid my car installment myself ok??
paid by myself since i was worked at JABATAN KIMIA until now..
so peeps yg mkayah byr keta kau jng nk byk bunyi ngn ak ok???

6)bills..bills..and bills...
what else if not this maxis!!
oh kinda contribute to that Batu Caves statue..
and they already gave me the so not friendly reminder though!!!!

those three at the bottom are WAJIB monthly comitment ok??
damn~
when will i have to stop paying all those things...serabut~
~di ant~

No comments:

Post a Comment