-->

~A.k.u.D.a.n.D.i.r.i.m.u~

5yrs back on the exact date 5/04 was our first time as a loving couple..(loving ke???)
considered as loving la..
so untuk mengimbas kembali our memories ketika itu...
kami memilih mall yang sama cuma berbeza tempat...


masih mengekalkan Jusco sebagai tempat meluahkan kasih sayang..
berbezanya cuma di AEON Bandaraya Melaka instead of Seremban 2..
kami memilih untuk menyambut ulangtahun ke5 kami di Sushi King..
credit gambar kepada waitress disitu..
oh lupa tiada kek or any present yek..
as if kami on budget saving..
so mkn2 jek...
bunga pun tarak..
ye nemos he never gave me a flower
tapi aku x kisah sebab he always treat my perut di tempat yg aku suka!!
beli bunga membazir bukan boleh ternak jadi lemak pownnnnnn....(ayat nak sedapkan at)
but he do gave me some cute teddy bears..thanx abg for the bears....
so mari kita GenJet kan makanan kami semalam...


as for his perut..
ML choose Salmon Steak..
siyes talk this salmon way better than those at the Garden...
and for the companion also have egg tofu,Miso Soup, white rice dan jangan lupa YAKULT!!


As for my lil perut pula..
ni ha..aku pun x tau nemos pe kenama bendanye..
yang pastinye ni Bento set..
tapi layankan juga untuk dinner pownnnn....

for my Sweetheart here what i got for u...

At times the days seemed so long, i thought i never make it through..
Then suddenly, out of a dream i have met someone like you..
Then i locked up all my feelings and thrown away the key..
Until your heart spoke a thousand words i knew we're meant to be...

When times turned rough and lonely...
you comforted me and kept me safe in that loving special place..
You don't realize what you have and what you've done for me..
But the way you managed to steal my heart is what has set me free...

To the second i spent with you, nothing can compare..
You've opened my eyes and heart and let me live...
You've changed my world with magic and the kindness that you give..
you came into my life and showed me a better day...

You are in every breath i take and in every tears i cry..
You're in every star i wish upon in the lonely sky..
And i thank God for that special day he blessed my heart with you...

I colud speak of a thousand promises or even bet my very soul..
the rest of my life i'll be touched with a feeling no one can control..
Fate, destiny or magic may be the reason that we met..
But all i know is the days with you i never forget...
Up until the day i found you i swear i never knew a love so true..
But from today until eternity i swear i'll be loving you!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hehehhe...romantik sgt...pnt ak memikirkn ayt yg x bp nk jiwa tu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. kasih syg bermula dr perot itu bagus :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ye nad mmg pun..pandai tau my bf beli jiwa i..ye xmen r beli guna bunga2 ni..ye beli perut ak dulu...huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete