-->

~m.e~


think that some of peeps know me well but hell no.
so this time entry pls..pls..n puhlis....
get to know me as what im wrote in my fb darls...
its not just a quote from other sources..
it is what is mine!!!

She fights for what she belives in.

Stand up against injustice.

She doesn’t take “no” for an answer, when she can see a

better solution. She gives herself so her family can thrive.Her

love is unconditional.

jadinye this quote of MINE mmg truly myself!!
kalo aku tau aku betul aku akn pertahankn
n yes i'll definitely will stand up agains injustice if having any!!
gi mati dengan ridiculous answered for my ques!!!
i need something concrete for me to believe in!!
so dont mess with me if u still need something to rely on!!
f**k with relying things!!!

~a.d.i.o.s~

nota kaki: entry yg agak berhemohehemo.....sori yek...

No comments:

Post a Comment