-->

~b.e.g.i.n.n.i.n.g~


thursday 11/02/10

well..hello...
dunno what shall i write to begin my blog..but think it best if to intro myself first...
this is me ~ M.I.S.A.Z.N.I

so which part should i start 1st..erm well name as in da blog..AZNI AZIZAN born on JUNE 25 at KUANTAN,PAHANG..growing up all over MALAYSIA..including SARAWAK..so kinda 'klaka swak juak mek tok' but last stop at SUNGAI BULOH, SELANGOR which i called my hometown...

the other 4...~angah~ayu~boi~adik

The eldest sister in 5..4girl and a boy..owned a kindergarten called TADIKA PRIMA PRISTANA or LC PRIMA PRISTANA..da owner of desirsakuraputih@yahoo.com which i used officially as my FB and FS email account..so feels free to add me up...

Having 3 Anggora rabbits..so kalo ye dh membiak sesapa yg berminat leh info me..erm wut else need to mumbling around here??i think thats all from me...see u soon i hope....so i can add on mana yang kurang...till my fingers meet da keyboard again...


LOVE,
Mis Azni

No comments:

Post a Comment